Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Am His Minion.

Apparently, at school, Mo learned about minions.  
He came home and applied his new found knowledge.  

Harvey and Julius were designated his minions and they were delighted! 


 Harvey especially has taken to the minion roll. 
(but what little brother doesn't want his big brother to WANT him around?)  
Harvey gladly does Mo's bidding.  


Mo commands him to do things and Harvey runs to do it.  
If I object, he looks at me and calmly states, "But he is my minion." 

Mo never goes to time out by himself any more, his minions are with him. 


If Mo wants to play something, he just calls to his minions.  
If one of the older boys is messing with Mo, his minions attack.
I haven't seen anything they weren't willing to do for him.

Today, I wanted Mo to come upstairs to get something from me, and Harvey volunteered to take it down to him.  When I said no, I wanted Mo to come get it.  He said, "But I am his minion."  Pleading with me to let him serve his master.
I am going to have to watch this boy.



2 comments:

heather said...

Oh, this is awesome.

When R completes NYLT he can teach M about "servant leadership" ... as long as M uses his powers for good all will be well. ;-)

Maria Krieser said...

hilarious. I'm surprised that someone in are family didn't think of this sooner. I'm guessing they didn't teach Uncle Marc about minions in school or we may have seen this sooner. Although I don't know that Ammon and Neoma would have been as willing.