Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our home away from home...

We got to church today and H didn't have any shoes with him. Oops, how did we miss that one? Luckily I found some of M's shoes in the van that he could wear.  I love the stash of things that I find in our van.  Often there are not so good things I find there, like sandwich bones or an old diaper (sealed in a bag of course), that didn't make it all the way to the trash.  For the most part the van is full of useful items.  Baby toys, gameboys, sweatshirts, shoes, baby clothes, newspapers, water bottles and blankets.  When I need an item, if I look hard enough I can usually find something that will do.  Like the shoes today.  They were a couple of sizes to big, but he didn't have to go to church bare foot.
Occasionally, T will clean out the inside of the car and then I am in trouble.  He is very thorough and doesn't leave any useful items behind.  Luckily, it doesn't take long before the stash is back:)


No comments: