Sunday, January 10, 2010

You know I often think I should write in the blog, but then I think, what would I write?
T's grandma is not well. We want to go visit her in Arizona, but I don't know if she will still be around by the time we can go in February. The last time we took the kids to Arizona was 8 years ago. We have added 4 kids since then.

Tonight we took R to the Priesthood Preview at church. He will turn 12 this year and be ordained a Deacon. His soon to be Deacon's quorum adviser spoke and talked about the Priesthood, how it is the same power that created the earth and how R will get to hold that power. And also about the responsibilities of a Deacon. Wow. The Lord sure entrusts our youth with big responsibilities. But wow, what better way to help them grow up righteous. If they take their priesthood duties seriously and strive to do what is right and to serve, how can you help but gain a testimony and become an instrument in the Lord's hands.

It seems like there should be more funny quotes to add, let me think, Ah yes, the other day T told O that he had a razor sharp mind and O responded that he also had an exacto knife and it was bigger than mom's.
For Christmas we got a Wii and the kids bought Lego Starwars to play on it. H loves Yoda. He will get whatever he can find that is long like a staff and walk with is saying, "I Yoda." Or he will tell me, " I cutting your hand off." he is so funny.

I am getting excited to garden. I have been planning out where to plant and what I want to plant. I love to watch things grow.

No comments: