Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sorry!

I have a little boy that loves to play games.  It is this one.


Julius

In the morning after his brothers and sister go to school, he sets up a game.  As soon at that one is done,  he gets out another.  One of his favorites is 

Sorry!

He has become quite the good counter as he moves our pieces around the board.  The other day I had some work to do, so he set up the game in the kitchen and moved all the pieces and flipped the cards while I made the appropriate comments.  "Oh no",  "Sorry!", "Hey", etc.  Some times Zelda plays with us, but she usually looses interest and so we take over for her.
The other day, my visiting teacher came over.  She got to play with us, too.

He also likes to play Uno, which is great for learning to match colors and numbers. 
And Candy Land
Mouse Trap

A B Seas
 and Squarlles

He also likes 
Tic Tic to Ride (Ticket to Ride)
But that one is not so fun with just the 2 of us. 

I think I might have to teach him one of my favorites,
Yhatzee!

I will get him writing and doing addition!

You should stop by sometime and we will play a game. 

2 comments:

Jason Gould said...

Nice
He should come over and hang out with S. I'm sure he'd love to teach him Carcassonne :)

Hollis Crapo said...

That would be so fun.