Thursday, May 10, 2012

Daphne Turns 10

This week Daphne turns 10.


We didn't have 10 candles, or a 0 to go with our 1, but if you add 9+1 it = 10.

She wanted a volcano cake with carmel sauce lava.  
It was delicious.


We had family over for a little get together.

Grandma and Grandpa (Trip's parents) were in town visiting.



And my sisters that live close by came.

Neoma and her family (she has more kids than just the one you see here).


Tora and her husband.


And Carol (with me).



The kids were all playing outside.

Zelda finally got to hold Ruby.


That didn't stop her from chasing her around and 


holding her again. 


She is just so excited to be bigger than someone.  The hens steal her food when ever they can, and she cries when they get near her.  But I think I would too, if they were as big to me as they are to her.

It was getting a little chilly, but Daphne kept Ruby warm.


We all came inside and did the Hokey Pokey.


 Julius and his cousin Rhys love to fight.


I stopped this move even though they were both laughing.
Julius was jumping up and down on his back.


We all had a fun time.

Happy Birthday Daphne!

No comments: