Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter.

Easter what a wonderful time to remember our Savior Jesus Christ.  His birth, his life, his suffering for us and his death.  But most importantly his glorious Resurrection!  

My father passed away 9 years ago, and every Easter, I feel new gratitude to Jesus Christ for his resurrection and opening the doors of death to all, that all will be resurrected.  My father will live again and will hold me in his arms.  We all will live again after we die.  Truly the sting of death is gone.

Because of ordinances in his holy temples, my family is sealed together for eternity.  My dad will still be my dad, my mom will still be my mom, siblings will still be my siblings, my husband will still be my husband and my kids will still be my kids and so on through all generations that have been sealed.

I love God's plan of happiness.

It is true what he says in John 14:27.
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

May we all feel the peace that the Savior gives at this Easter time and all year through.


PS  There are some great videos about Jesus his life and teachings here.


1 comment:

marfeb said...

L, I am just reading this in May, but I thank you for your loving words. We are very blessed to have this knowledge.