Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hand Drills Are Not My Favorite Power Tool.

This week, I have been working on a project with Reuben and his friend, for their science fair project.  It has involved using lots of power tools.  While using the drill with a 1/2 inch bit, the drill jerked and hurt my finger.  The middle one that is now swollen.  I can't bend it all the way or straighten it out all the way either.
I do not like using hand drills with large drill bits.  This might be the result that this my second injury involving one, the first resulted in a trip the ER and hand surgery.

 (I think I need a drill press:)

2 comments:

Camelia said...

Jim has a drill press (I think). Maybe you'll will just have to move to Spokane so you can use it. :)

marfeb said...

Ouch ouch ouch. I'm glad it isn't broken or worse!