Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow Day!

Saturday afternoon I looked out the window and what did I see?
Snow, snow falling everywhere!
This is our first snow this winter, so the kids were very excited.
We pulled out all the snow clothes and boots 



and Zelda got her first play in the snow.





It snowed more during the night and on Sunday.  I was gone all morning to some meetings and Trip let the kids play in the snow all morning.  When I got home everyone was wet and exhausted.  I made them go to church anyway.  We were sent home from church after only Sacrament meeting.  Our meetings start at 1 and if we had them all, it would put us going home about sun down when things would get icy.
The kids had more time to play in the afternoon.  

Daphne is the only one that braved it.  


Luckily she had Ginger to keep her company.




 Some of the other chickens didn't walk in the snow.  They stayed under the trees where it was bare.


It is supposed to snow every day until Thursday when it is supposed to rain.  Oh glorious rain, I love you washing away the snow after the fun is over!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just rediscovered this site as I was cleaning out our emails! I am so excited to SEE the news!!! I love you all as does Chuck and am excited for him to see the latest!!!! Love from all here in Provo!!!!!

how do I send this now...