Sunday, January 29, 2012

Less Food = Less Blogging Study Finds.

Apparently my blogging is tied to how many calories I eat.  The less calories I eat, the less I blog.  So, I am getting skinny, but you are not being kept up with our lives.  Luckily, I ate a lot of calories yesterday, so I can update you today:)  Look around, I want to keep things in order of when they happen, so some of the posts are backdated.

On the brighter side, I have lost 9 lbs this month, 3" off my waist and 2" off my hips.  Plus my arms and legs are thinner.  It just takes a while to track everything I eat and I have been trying to go to bed earlier, so no late night blogging.


This may not look like much, but I haven't been able to zip up this skirt for months.  It is nice to be getting my body back.

3 comments:

Belkycita said...

You look great! but, you always have!!
I do know how great it feels though, can't wait to jump on that wagon too.

Neoma said...

Way to go, Lily! You look great!

Carol said...

Good job, Sis!