Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Julius aged 50 years.

The other day Julius came into the kitchen where I was and said, "Mom, how do you like my hair?"  He turned around and showed me the back.  At first I thought he had just made it stick out, but then I realized that there are actually 2 bald lines up the back of his head.  This is one of the hazards of having a salon in the house an having hair cutting tools within easy access of children.

We went into the salon to finish his balding job.  I started on the top and when I got to this point 


Julius asked if I was done.
I asked him if he liked it that way.
With a huge grin on his face, he said, "YES!"

It was so funny. He reminds me of a little Bishop.  Can't you just picture him sitting on the stand in sacrament meeting (maybe not with the ice cream cape on).

As much as he wanted it, I didn't leave it.  We finished the job.

Look how cute he is.  His head feels like velvet.


1 comment:

Hollis Crapo said...

I bust up every time I see that picture. I can wait to see if he really looks like that!