Friday, February 3, 2012

Tired of Living in ...

Seattle is becoming more seedy.  At least the parts near me.  There are 3 strip clubs on the main road near us and one now has a picture advertisement covering a van parked in front.  NOT OK!  When I saw it, I just wanted to move.  I find different roads to take so I don't have to drive past there.  I don't want my kids to see it.  There are  also 3 medical marjuana dispensaries on the same street.  And then today, I find out that the Seattle Public Library's policy is to let people look at anything they want on their public computers as long as it is "legal", even if other people can see it.  I just want to move someplace where there is no vice.  Or can we just have the second coming already, so everyone is virtuous?

I had to go to Bellevue today, by the temple, and I called Trip and told him I just wanted to live right next to the temple.  Can we move?

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Oh man, I hear you!
I can't believe the library will lower it's standards so badly.

That is one thing that we absolutely love about living here. The internet is filtered in the whole country, and at the malls and other public stores the black out any part of expose body. I think it is extreme, but I rather see blurry faces and arms and legs colored over with sharpie than parts I don't wish to see.
So,
Move over here ;-)